This anti-aging and blemish control cleanser encourages rapid cellular turnover to reveal fresh, healthy skin while releasing trapped oil beneath the surface of the skin. The Glycolic Cleanser is a gel-based foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate - a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- Glycolic Acid - AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that gently exfoliates and encourages cellular renewal without inflammation for even exfoliation and refined skin texture, promotes collagen growth to diminish wrinkles.
- Malic Acid - AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid - AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) derived from grapes that promotes exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens and removed, softens skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin - limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation.
Precautions: This is not a primary cleanser and should not be used to remove makeup or around the eye area. Recommend use of this glycolic cleanser only once per day. Use a foamy or creamy cleanser to remove makeup before using this product. If irritation develops, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser
- Good for all skin types, except sensitive or rosacea
- Gel based foaming cleanser
- Refines and renews skin by enhancing cellular turnover
- Reduces visible wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Boosts hydration
- Reduces acne scars
- Some itching and tingling may occur
- Purges clogged pores which may result in a brief increase in break-outs for a few days (we recommend you see your esthetician for professional extraction to speed up the process and avoid damaging pores)
- Chirally correct
- 6.5 fl oz/ 195 ml